What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small file, typically of letters and numbers, downloaded on to a device when the user accesses certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognise a users device.
For more information on cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org
What are the different types of cookies?
Session cookies - Allow websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session. They may be used for a variety of purposes such as remembering what a user has put in their shopping basket as they browse around a site. They could also be used for security. These session cookies expire after a brower session so would not be stored long term.
Persistent cookies - Are stored on a user's device in between browser sessions which allows the preferences or actions of the user across a site to be remembered.
First and Third Party Cookies - Whether a cookie is 'first' or 'third' party refers to the website domain placing the cookie. First party cookies in basic terms are cookies set by a website visited by the user. Third party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than the one being visited by the user.
If you are concerned about cookies and would like to disable their use then you can do this in your browser settings. Links are given for instructions on how to do this below:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 and 8
Microsoft Internet Explorer 9
If your browser is not listed then instructions can easily be obtained by searching for 'Managing cookies' followed by the name of your browser.
Please note that Kia Motors UK can not guarantee the accuracy or safety of any content on third-party sites.
Accuracy of information
- Kia Motors UK Limited has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this site, due to Kia's policy of continuous product improvement, all particulars are subject to constant revision and Kia reserves the right to change, alter or modify, among other things, specifications, colours, offers and prices of models without any notice at any time. Kia does not accept any liability for any error or omission.
- The information in this site is intended for United Kingdom residents. Therefore, we are unable to fulfil any requests for brochures or to provide information to non-UK residents, as the specifications of Kia vehicles in non-UK countries may differ to those in the UK.
- Kia is not liable for any action you may take as a result of relying on any information provided in this website or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of taking action.
- The information contained in this site may not satisfy the laws of any other country.
- Some illustrations on this website do not necessarily reflect UK specification and may not be available.
- You should check with your preferred Kia dealership that any information is accurate before acting on it. Please note that in particular prices and other details may be subject to change.
Kia Motors UK Limited respect the privacy of every individual who visits the site. Your data will be stored and used for future market research, marketing purposes, sales tracking and in order to contact you. If you do not wish to receive further information or be contacted relating to new products, services and special offers that may be of interest to you, then please contact us via:
All materials within this site are the property of Kia Motors UK Limited and / or Kia Motors UK Limited franchised dealers. You may not modify, publish, transmit, create derivative works or in any way exploit any of the content on this site.
Kia Motors (UK) Limited
Surrey, KT12 1FJ
Surrey Registered Number: 04415807
VAT number: GB 787 484 563
Place of registration: England