With our 5 fully qualified Technicians, including a Kia Master Technician you're guaranteed to be looked after at our state-of-the-art Triangle Kia Service Department.
It’s important to regularly service any car and we are fully-equipped and qualified to look after your Kia. As your Kia dealer we like to take care of our customer’s cars. We believe in Family-Like Care, and that extends from our service to you and to the care we give your car.
The workshop at Triangle Kia is equipped with the latest Kia Global Diagnostic System to make sure the latest updates from Kia are applied to your car, our technicians and support staff are fully trained, use Kia specialist tools and we use only genuine Kia parts, which come with a two year unlimited mileage warranty.
A Platinum service from your Platinum Kia Dealer
A technician is available to offer advice, a road test and check your vehicle prior to providing a fixed price quotation for any repairs that may be required.
Services offered include:-
- Routine servicing of all Kia vehicles.
- Kia Warranty and recall work. Mechanical repairs.
- Replacement of 'wear and tear' parts.
- Sales of Genuine Parts and Accessories, Replacement tyres, wheel balancing and Four Wheel alignment on our brand new state-of-the-art equipment.
- Air conditioning servicing and recharging.
- Full vehicle valeting.
- Collection and Delivery - Professional drivers safely collect and return your vehicle (subject to location and prior booking)
- Courtesy Car (subject to availability and prior booking)
While your car is in our care we will complete a comprehensive Vehicle Health Check to make sure that your car is in the best condition possible and will advise you of any actions required. We can also complete the annual Anti-Perforation paint and body inspection which is a requirement to maintain this part of your warranty.
We can provide collection and delivery at your home or workplace and we can also arrange alternative transport if required. You are also welcome to wait in our customer area where we have free Wi-Fi and refreshments available. We’ll make sure we don’t keep you waiting any longer than we need to. Just let us know what suits you best.
Please call Steve, Scott, Paul or Mick on 01246 454545 and they will be more than happy to help or drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why not book your service with us today with our Online service booking option?