Family Like Care at Warwick Kia
With our fully qualified technicians and state-of-the-art diagnostic and servicing equipment, you have the peace of mind that your Kia is in the best possible hands. And because we only ever use genuine Kia parts, your Kia gets exactly what it needs to keep it running smoothly.
Our well equipped workshop on Stratford Road, Warwick, houses the latest equipment and technology ensuring your car is given the care it deserves.
All of our technicians are fully manufacturer trained, three of them are Master Technician Qualified, and offer a combined experience of over 100 years!
A first class service
A service advisor is available to offer advice, a road test and check your vehicle prior to providing a fixed price quotation for any repairs that may be required.
Services offered at our Stratford Road Centre include:
- Routine servicing of all Kia vehicles (includes free wash & vac)
- Kia warranty and recall work Mechanical repairs
- Replacement of wear and tear parts
- Sales of Genuine Parts and Accessories
- Air conditioning servicing and recharging
- Full vehicle valeting
- Courtesy Car (subject to availability and prior booking)
- MOT testing and repairs
- A "GardX" paint protection & fabric protector, which ensures the car has a high gloss protective layer and carries a lifetime guarantee. Please ask for details.
You are our priority
Should you wish to wait for your service, we will do our best to offer while you wait servicing and make your vehicle our priority in the workshop (subject to availability). For your comfort we have a waiting area with TV, Wi-Fi and free coffee available.
Our service department is dedicated to providing outstanding quality of service to ensure ownership of your vehicle is an exciting and enjoyable experience.
For more information or to make a booking contact Graham in our Aftersales Department on 01926 493821 or email firstname.lastname@example.org